18 February 2008

THANK-YOU!!!

A big thank-you to everyone who has signed the petition to the Prime Minister - it's now over 700 names which makes Pete feel very popular.
Catrin updates the number and sticks it on the TV every day to cheer him up!
Thanks to all who have taken the time and effort to write, e-mail and contact the powers that be who have made our lives so difficult over the last few months.
Particular thanks to those who have sent letters that have made me laugh - you know who you are!!!!!
Pete's in respite this week as we all need a break but he will be back next Monday in the bosom of his loving family.......yep I can hear him laughing at that concept!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm embroiled in a very similar battle at the moment, with the LHB re continuing care funding for care for my severely disabled daughter. Services in Cardiff are stretched to breaking point and are inadequate to address the needs of adults with severe disabilities, yet attempts to suggest pro-active approaches to correct this failing are met with stonewalling. I sympathise! Jane.

SwampAngel65 said...

I wish that I could've signed the petition, but living in the US, I couldn't. I have MS also, and my heart goes out to you and your family. I wish you the best of luck.