12 April 2008

You'd think I'd have learned by now not to trust them!

Oh what a naive little soul I am!
When Cardiff Council said they had chosen someone to act as mediator for Pete's assessment I foolishly assumed that they had chosen someone suitably experienced and qualified as recommended by the Independent Complaints Panel and endorsed by Edwina Hart.
Silly me.
They have chosen an assistant Team Manager from a neighboring council who will "observe the assessment process" and write a report at the end of the assessment. Not quite what was promised.
So that assessment that I had set up for the 21st April probably won't go ahead after all.

I'm going to attach my response to social services with quotes from the Independent Complaints Panel and Edwina Hart so feel free to put pressure on Edwina Hart and the Local Authority to make sure this assessment happens properly!

No comments: